These regulations establish the bases for participation in the X Fernando Alonso Liberbank Foundation Race. All participants are asked to, above all, respect the applicable sanitary recommendations depending on the place and date in which they participate.
1. The non-competitive race is open to anyone who wants to take part in it.
2. It is recommended to carry out a sports medical examination, at least once a year, which proves being suitable for sports practice. In any case, participants must be in sufficient physical condition to safely complete the established distance by walking or running. The organization is not responsible for the damages, losses or injuries that participation in this test may cause due to negligence on the participant’s side.
3. Registration for the race will be done through the web carrerafundacionfernandoalonsoliberbank.com, or directly from the 321GoLive app itself. The participant will receive a confirmation email with the registration details and instructions to download the app. There is no possibility of face-to-face registration.
4. Circuit: each participant will have to complete a 4 km route. You can do it anywhere in the world where you are and do it as many times as you want within the defined dates of December 21 to 25, 2020.
5. Runners must participate with the official app of the race and follow the instructions to access it at any time.
6. The cost of registration will be 5.00 euros per participant, an amount that will be fully donated to the Spanish Federation of Food Banks (FESBAL).
7. 2 categories are defined: male and female. All categories will have their time and classification for informational purposes only since it is a non-competitive race.
8. The registration period will start on December 17, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. and will finish on December 25, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.
9. The race can be held from December 21 at 8:00 to December 25 at 23:59. It can be repeated as many times as the participant wants, since the APP will only take into consideration the best result. Each route will be analyzed and those not carried out by walking or running will be discarded.
10. All participants will be able to download on December 26, 2020 their accrediting diploma with their result.